One Year Business Visa (Non-Immigrant B)
1) The foreigner must obtain permit stamp for the temporary entry
2) The foreigner must earn salary at the rate in accordance to the rate attached to this order
3) The business must have a registered capital of no less than 2 million Baht
4) That business must submit their year end balance sheet which has been inspect and certified by a certified accountant. In order to show the financial status, stability and recognition of business. In overall the audit must show owner’s equity of no less than 1 million Baht.
5) That business must submit their year end profit and loss account which has been inspect and certified by a certified accountant. In overall the total revenue must show an amount higher than the total salary and benefit paid the employee.
6) That certain business has the necessity to employ foreigner.
7) That business must have a ratio between foreign employee to Thai employee of 1:4.