dot dot
bulletCompany Registration
bulletContracts Negotiation
bulletThai Work Permits
bulletAccounting /Auditing & Tax
bulletForeign Ownership Planning
bulletProperty Acquisition
bulletProperty Conveyances & Title Registration
bulletBuilding Permits and Development Licenses
bulletDispute Resolution, Litigation, Mediation and Arbitration
bulletEstate Planning
bulletDriving License
bulletProperty Services
bulletAttorney at Law
bulletCivil Litigation
bulletCriminal Litigation
bulletMarriage / Divorce / Pre-Marriage Agreement
bulletFamily Law
bulletLast Will
bulletRetirement Visa
bulletOne Year Visa
bulletMarriage In Thai
bulletTourist Visa
bulletFiance Visa
bulletMarriage Visa
bulletUK Visitor Visa
bulletStudent Visa
bulletFiance Visa
bulletMarriage Visa

Student Visa

                    As a student in goverment education instiitute

      In case of studying

1. Immiggration Form 7 (Tor Mor 7)

2. Copy of passport

3. A 4 cm. x 6 cm. Photograph

4. ________baht  application fee

5. A certified document from the Dean of the Faculty

    The document must contain the following details of the applicants

                      - Name,Age,Nationality,Passport Number

                      - Level of education

                      - Transcript of the appication

                      - Total academic years

                      - Curriculum, and funding

      In case of instructing

1. Immigration Form 7 (Tor Mor 7)

2. Copy of passport

3. A 4 cm. x 6 cm. Photograph

4. __________baht application fee

5. Certified documents issued by the Government / State Organization at Department level or

    equivalent which takes care of such Educational Institutes or the certified documents issued by

    the head of Goverment Organization,in case of public organization. The details in the certified

    document must contain the following topics:

                          lenght of teaching,position,salary rate.

6. Employment Contract (Job  contract)

7. Work Permit or a document showing the acceptance of the request for working permission

8. When applying for further stay next year,the evidenceof income tex payment (Por ngor dor 91)

     of the previous year is required.

9. In case of having dependents (hasband/wife,children),the guarantee document from the

    applicant accompanied with evidence showing their relationship with the applicant is required. All

    documents in other lanquages must be translated into Thai and certified by the embassy or

    consulate of the foreign national(s).

10. The officials reserve the rights to examine or ask for additional documents if necessary.

Copyright © 2010 All Rights Reserved.
Suthipong Law Center Co.,Ltd. 62/195 Moo 10, Soi Thepprasit 8, Thepprasit Road, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi, 20260, Tel. No. 038-413-616
Fax No.038-413-616, Mobile No.081-914-8193, 089-831-9860 E-mail Adress :, Website: